ABC Car Shipping is dedicated to making this website as accessible and usable as possible, and available to everyone. In doing so we adhere to Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) by the Web’s governing body World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- All redesigned and new content published by ABC Car Shipping on the Web after this policy’s effective date, whether for internal or public services and websites, will adhere to tier AA of WCAG 2.1 success criteria.
- All existing content made available on the Internet before this policy’s effective date will be archived or modified to tier AA of WCAG 2.1 success criteria. Web content hosted on internal and public websites of ABC Car Shipping will be addressed as soon as possible and practically feasible.
- If an individual with a disability requests access to any archived content, such content should become available within ten (10) business days in an applicable format. If, for technical or other reasons, it is not feasible, an alternative option should be agreed upon with such an individual by a team or department who created such content.
- User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG) 2.0 should be applied to all internal user agents as soon as possible or as practically feasible.
- Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0 should be applied to all internal content management systems (CMS) and web content authoring tools as soon as possible or as practically feasible.
- The purpose of this policy is not to promote a specific design or technology. Instead, the goal is to ensure improvement in accessing and using this website by people with disabilities.
- This policy applies to all existing, updated, redesigned, and new web internal and public content available at https://abccarshipping.com
- This policy shall be reviewed by the Accessibility Coordinator on an annual basis.