There are a couple of things that you should do to make your vehicle ready for transport:
- Make sure that the car engine, tires, brakes, and all safety equipment are functioning properly;
- Deactivate all of your vehicle’s anti-theft devices and remove any exterior antennas, if any);
- Check all truck bed liners and shells – they should be secured for transport;
- Notify our agent about items that change car dimensions, if any (running boards, luggage racks, fog lights, etc.);
- Remove all portable interior accessories;
- Make sure that there is no damage or repair in convertible tops (where applicable);
- Examine battery, brakes, transmission fluid, and anti-freeze;
- Check air pressure in the tires.
It is important to do all of the above in order to avoid shipment delays and extra transportation costs.